KCMconnect (Kashyap Computing & Management Pvt. Ltd.) is a Consultancy & IT Outsourcing Company started by an alumnus of XLRI, Jamshedpur in year 2014; that serves the
– Government Organizations,
– Private / Public Corporate,
– MSMEs (Medium-Small-and-Micro Enterprises),
– High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs)
– And all of those who are in need of resolving their day-to-day business or personal activities with the help of Consulting and / or IT (Information Technology), & Training.
In order for IT to serve an organisation’s strategic business activities, it needs to provide optimum functionality, offer value for money and be delivered on time and within budget. For major capital projects, these requirements are intertwined with complex analytics and programs, resulting in added risks to delivery.
With a long history of technical expertise, an acute appreciation of the real world and a practical approach to management consultancy, KCMconnect is ideally positioned to help it’s clients. Our IT and Business consultants understand technology, the needs of business and the built environment. Crucially, we understand how all of these elements work together.
Drawing on experience of KCMconnect in advising clients on major projects & it’s deliveries, we aim to create value from the deployment of technology, realize new opportunities, reduce costs and manage risk.
Our services include strategic advice, design, technical assurance, operational readiness and project management
In the fields of:
– IT (Information Technology),
– ITES (IT enabled Services),
– Business Consultancy,
– Technical Training & Skill-Development, and
– creating Cyber-Warriors for Digital India.
Our experienced consultants have specialist knowledge and experience of a wide range of sectors including Retail, energy and utilities, Advertisement & Publishing and market-research and analytics. We pride ourselves on being completely independent, providing highly creative solutions and we seek mutually beneficial relationships with our clients based on collaboration and trust.